Saturday, April 29, 2017

5-Star Review!


Wow! What an awesome review of Senior Stylist, Kaleigh Redding!
"Right as I walked in this GORGEOUS salon I was made to feel at home by being offered drinks, shown where to put the color robe on, and given a tour of the salon. The staff were all so upbeat and courteous, something that not every salon can boast having. This was my first time having my hair professionally cut/colored, and I am so glad I was referred to Kaleigh because I walked out feeling like a million bucks! I showed her a picture of my goal hair (ash blonde highlights with dirty blonde lowlights), and she was really excited to get started! I have made my next 3 appointments already with her so that I know we're on schedule- but the best part is Kaleigh said that my hair will have plenty of time to get to the color I want it and remain healthy at the same time! She gave me tips on helping my hair gain/retain moisture and gave my hair some much needed love. All in all - I walked in discolored, brassy, and looking close to a tabby cat and walked out a cool blonde having gained hope for my hair again. Thank you so much, Kaleigh & staff of Bellezza Salon!"




No comments :

Post a Comment