Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Amazing Review!

Here’s what this client had to say about her most recent appointment with Senior Stylist, Kaleigh Redding: “I absolutely LOVE this salon and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else! Kaleigh is my hair unicorn - the girl works MAGIC on my hair! But I've watched the other stylists with their clients as well and everyone does an amazing job! It's very clean and nice with a super friendly and helpful staff! They even offer you wine...I mean, yes please! And you get an amazing scalp and neck massage during your shampoo. I seriously consider it like a spa day when I go to get my hair done. They carry amazing products for you to buy and also carry bareMinerals, which is huge for me since that's all I wear, and I'm sick of having to drive to North Charleston or Mt. Pleasant every time I run out of makeup. Now I can just go to my salon! It really is the best place. I can't recommend it enough!”



No comments :

Post a Comment