Thursday, August 23, 2018

5-Star Review


Check out this amazing review of Associate Stylist, Selena Hernandez: “I had a fantastic experience at Bellezza Salon, and I would absolutely recommend it to any of my friends, family, or colleagues. I had a cut, color, style and an eyebrow wax done by Selena, and everything was exactly what I was looking for and for a good price. It had been quite a while since I had gotten my hair done, so my roots had grown out significantly, and Selena had a lot of work ahead of her. Seeing that this was my first time at this salon, she spent plenty of time with me making sure she understood what I usually do with my hair and what I wanted this time. Also, I don't know as much about hair and styling as I would like, so whenever Selena was asking me what I liked or wanted, if I had a question she was very good about explaining the small differences or ways that she could work on my hair so that I could decide what was best for me. She spent a long time on my highlights which is precisely what my hair needed. Selena also did a great job on the cut as well because I was asking for a significant amount to be cut off, but I didn't want it too short, and she was able to get just the right length I wanted. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the salon and the women who work there. It was truly a wonderful experience, and I will definitely be going back.”

No comments :

Post a Comment